Get and give a million
'Get and Give a Million' is a free initiative that helps you as a business owner do two really important things:
- Make life better for you, your business and your loved ones – this is the 'Get A Million' part.
- Play a bigger game – so you have more of an impact, create more of a legacy and make more of a difference by supporting UN Global Goals in order to make the world a better place - this is the 'Give A Million' part.
It is totally free. And there are no strings, catches or hidden agendas.
Why are we doing this?
Quite simply, because we want to make a real impact on the lives of business owners - an impact that flows over into their families, communities, economies and the wider world; an impact that will help to make the world a better place for us all.
Many wonderful people are already on board. Come and join us.
What is it all about?
We have set two targets:
- Get a Million – To help business owners get an extra £1 million;
- Give A Million - To help the UN achieve its Global Goals by creating a million micro-impacts and smiles for people less fortunate than us.
How does it work?
Take a look at this recording of a webinar hosted by Fiona with speaker and author Steve Pipe:
Business owners sign up for a free Get and Give A Million meeting (face to face or via video conference). During it, we use our skills as great accountants to identify new ways to add thousands, and possibly even millions, to your business and personal bank accounts.
We will also explain how the meeting has automatically helped us to take another step towards our target of creating a million micro-impacts and smiles for those in need.
What’s more, you’ll leave the meeting with:
- A detailed action plan;
- A clear understanding of your three top priorities;
- And a very special gift that will put a smile on your face
It is all yours, completely free of charge. With no strings. No hidden agenda. And no selling.
Would £1million help your business?
If it would, sign up for a meeting today.