The term 'self assessment' is proving to be one of the great misnomers of all time. Many taxpayers struggle to understand the complex tax returns and complete them correctly. The constant stream of changes to tax legislation means that the returns are becoming even more difficult to understand. Taxpayers are under constant risk of incurring penalties through failing to complete their returns on time or correctly.
We can save you a lot of time, worry, and money by handling your self assessment for you. We will do all the necessary computations, complete your return, and even offer advice on how you can minimise your tax liability. Our service includes:
- Liaising with your bank, building society, stockbrokers etc to gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of your being selected for investigation by HMRC
Plus, as a B1G1 Business for Good, when we complete your tax return, we make a contribution to one of the carefully chosen good causes around the world.
Contact Us today to discuss how we can spare you the headache of Self assessment.