The Benefits of our Cloud Accounting Solution
Real-time accounts that put management information at your fingertips
By using an industry-leading cloud accounting system you get instant access to the information you really need in real time. So you will be in complete control of your numbers and your business.
Here are just some of the many benefits:
- 24/7 access - up-to-date financial information and reports from any device with an internet connection (you can access your numbers with your smartphone or tablet).
- Up to date – Real time accounting means your records are always completely up to date making it easier for you to make the right decisions.
- Business support – Since we can access your data 24/7 you get more value from us – we can help you run and grow your business rather than just add up the numbers. We can support you with your key decisions.
- Easier invoicing – Fast, simple customised sales invoicing will make your life simpler. And the facility for emailing of invoices, with the option to attach a statement at the same time makes it so easy to manage your sales and get paid quicker.
- Quicker cash collection – The system allows you to embody payment methods into your invoicing. For example, click and pay to drive quick collection of your debts. It makes it so much easier for you to get paid, reducing bad debts and slow payers and putting more cash in your bank account. You can also chase debtors whilst you’re on the go.
- Automatic processing – Your bank accounts can feed directly into the system, which keeps your accounts up to date and fully reconciled to the bank… this feature will save you a significant amount of time.
- Financial dashboard – One of the most popular features is the “Financial Dashboard”; a fully customisable screen showing you the key financial information you need to run your business. You’ll come to rely on this Financial Dashboard just as much as you rely on the dashboard in your car when driving.
- Instant reports – At the touch of a button you can get instant reports on your business.
- Security – Being able to sleep at night knowing your sensitive financial data is always secure and backed-up automatically.
- Maintenance free – No system downtime because all software upgrades are automatically installed. This worry-free maintenance saves you time and hassle.
- Lower professional fees – Reduced accountancy fees because it makes it easier for us to produce end of year accounts.
- Free software – As well as helping you, this system makes our life much easier and that means we can pass this onto you in the form of cost savings, i.e. we will pay the monthly fee for the system on your behalf.
Contact us today to discuss how a cloud accounting solution can benefit your business